TeaParty Commercial




This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing.

Boy, does it slam the message home. Very impressive. Here is her note:
"I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to me and asked, 'is this okay, Mom?'
After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat.
Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I
wanted my friends to see it. I am so proud!"

A very powerful video...turn up the sound & sit back....!!!


Click on link below!
TeaPartyCommercial..wmv

Comments

Myron Holter said…
A BIG THANK YOU TO MY BLOGGER FRIEND KEVIN McGINTY FOR SENDING ME THIS VIDEO

Myron@myownfaith2.com
Kevin McGinty said…
No thanks needed, Myron. I'll probably post it on my blog this week too...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

PATRIOTS-PATHEADS-PINTRIOTS & PINHEADS

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona