10/3/2008 5:31:08 AM PATRIOTS-PATHEADS-PINHEADS & PINHEADS: You all know the dictionary words Patriots and Pinheads. I love Bill O-Reilly’s segment on Fox TV when he reveals the characters involved. I would like to ADD two more words for Mr. O-Reilly, patheads and pintriots. I made it up my friends. This is just my devious mind working overtime before I get busy doing constructive things, like taxes. Yes, I need to do my 2007 taxes ! Here are the definitions: PATRIOT: A person who loves ones country .. Webster PINHEAD: A stupid and silly person .. Webster PATHEAD: A patriot and a pinhead, the majority being a patriot .. Myron PINTRIOT: a pinhead and a patriot, the majority being a pinhead .. Myron So let me explain a little bit about my grading system. PATHEAD: A + (95-93) A (92-89) A – (88-79) B + (84-87) B (81-83) B - (77-80) C + (73-76) C (69-72) C – (65-68) D + (61-64) D (56-60) D – (51-55) PINTRIOT: A + (46-50) A (41-45) A – (36-40) B + (31-35) B (26-...
Comments