Myron & Sally

20100219-blog

2/19/2010 6:02:08 AM

Good Day to everyone that might be reading this. I’m Myron Holter, the owner of My Own Faith 2 dot com.

I write my thoughts and post them on the web. We, (Sally & I) are followers of Jesus. If anyone gives me grief, I’ll hit you over the head with my bible.

We prefer to remain non-anonymous on the Internet.

If you’re in my email address and would like to be removed, please email me at any of my many addresses. I have an email address for almost every occasion of my life.

Sally has only one.

To respect your email privacy, I’ll only send out emails to BCC (Blind Carbon Copy)

Our mission statement is posted on page one of our website.

We’re also Independent Reliv Distributors. As us about RELIV.

Respectfully submitted,

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!