My Health & My mentally ill friend

2/9/2010 6:30:18 AM
MY HEALTH:

Not to worry my family, friends, and anyone else who cares. The other day I wrote that I have just returned from the hospital. My brother Dale called and asked me if I’m OK? Ya_Ubet , I’m OK. My Dr. wants me to go to physical therapy for my drop foot. Look it up on google.

Then Sally & I get a letter from brother Dale stating that us Holter’s are candidates for Fuch’s eye disease. That’s another Internet search word too look up.

I’m humored by my bible school “friend” sending me her hate. Here’s her latest email. I have removed her email to protect her privacy. Larry B. knows who I’m referring to.



Here’s her hate emails: Go to www.myownfaith2.com/blog.htm to follow her hate.









---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Personal Private < >
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: O.K. HERE IT IS
To: Myron Holter


Saturday, February 6, 2010



YOU’RE THE ONE TAKING A HIKE ON JESUS (YASHUA) NOT ME!

Hi Myron,

I can lead you to water but I can’t make you drink it.

The Christian Church has been loosing members for decades because you CAN’T SELL IT ANY MORE. No one wants to purchase a defective product. Those who promote Christianity such as the conservative right, are determined to ignore all the defects and continue to sell its misinformation, disinformation and lies wrapped up in the package they FALSELY refer to as Christianity.

People are to smart today and they are fed up with being deceived and with deceivers selling the “Flea Circus,” WHICH IS WHAT THE JEWISH AND ROMAN ORTHODOX CATHOLIC AND CHRISTIAN CHURCH IS. It’s a FLEA CIRCUS.

I worship Our Heavenly Father and Jesus (Yashua) I do not worship these evil Jewish and Hebrew gods or the Jewish and Hebrew beliefs being promoted by this “False Religion” called Christianity that Jesus (Yashua) warned his followers against.

The CHRISTIAN RELIGION IS A NON-STARTER A LAME DUCK and it should be. Those who promote it don’t realize that, they are loosing members to the New Age at a rapid pace and these same lost souls will soon be identifying the Jewish gods as aliens because THAT’S WHAT THEY WERE. The Christian religion will then become known for promoting the beliefs of these evil entities instead of the teachings of Jesus Yashua and his Father and Jesus (Yashua) will then become the ancient prophetic seer of an alien god, instead of what he really was.

People will come to believe that god is an alien or aliens and that mankind is an alien by product of worker bees who have for a long time worshipped these evil entities under the guise of the Jewish and Christian religion. It not only will happen IT IS HAPPENING, why do you think the government has put such a lid on alien sightings and encounters. IT WOULD CHANGE THE WAY WE THINK ABOUT RELIGION TODAY AND IN THE NATURE OF WHO WE REALLY ARE, AND IT SHOULD. So it isn’t me taking a hike on Jesus (Yashua) and what he taught Myron, it is the falsely labeled Christian Church and people like you who don’t and won’t get it and CAN’T SELL IT ANY MORE.

I am tired. Tired of wasting time sending you my precious copy only to have you ignore what I write and use my articles to sell Reliv or your false religion.

I am also heading back to bed right now.

If you want me to continue sending you articles you WILL POST THEM PROPERLY AND PROFESSIONALLY. If you want people to read them you WILL POST THEM PROPERLY AND PROFESSIONALLY. If you truly are doing me a favor as you state that you are, then you WILL POST THEM PROPERLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.






--- On Fri, 2/5/10, Myron Holter wrote:

> From: Myron Holter
> Subject: Re: O.K. HERE IT IS
> To: "Personal Private" < >
> Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 11:16 PM
> take a hike
>
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:20 AM,
> Personal Private < >
> wrote:
>
> Friday,
> February 5, 2010
>
>
>
> IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT
>
> Oh Myron,
>
> You know you either don’t listen, ignore my requests or
> refuse to do what I ask.
>
>
> Instead of reading and commenting on my articles you ask me
> to go to your website. Probably to listen to the old
> programmed Christian misinformation, disinformation and lies
> promoted by all Christian mined gamed PUPPETS that refuse to
> DO THEIR HOMEWORK and blindly follow their PUPPET MASTERS
> while saying things like “THE BIBLE IS THE INSPIRED WORD
> OF GOD.” NONE OF YOU EVER STOP TO ASK YOURSELF, WHICH
> GODS WERE THE FOCUS OF THESE LARGELY HEBREW, PAGAN AND
> STANIC TEXTS found in the ROMAN GOVERNMENTS OFFICIAL BIBLE.
>
>
> When you realize that hundreds of people are reading my
> articles on James website you had to nerve to ask me to
> mention Reliv in my articles. Ahhhhhhhhh!
>
> Once again you just shoved your “Ask Me About Reliv”
> comment into this email also after I clearly told you NO I
> DO NOT WANT TO SELL RELIV. This is why those of you who
> sell these products are not successful at it and why people
> avoid you. You put Reliv in everyone’s face and you
> exploit your friends even after they say NO. I have said NO
> regarding Reliv many times now and you still keep pushing
> these high priced products and distributorships on me, and
> people like me.
>
>
> If you want to have a civil conversation you will stop
> trying to sell me Reliv, make the changes that need to be
> made in the blog, read and comment on my articles and DO
> YOUR HOMEWORK, instead of ignoring the truths that I write
> about and use the Bible as your only resource for truth and
> knowledge. Once you do that we can have a meaning full
> conversation that has some meat in it.
>
>
> I am a nice person. It takes a lot to get me mad but I
> have spent hours sending you my prized articles and
> communicating with you. I wonder if the main reason you
> are willing to publish my articles is because it is a way to
> reach the masses so that you can sell them your products.
>
>
>
>
> --- On Wed, 2/3/10, Myron Holter
> wrote:
>
> > From: Myron Holter
>
> > Subject: Re: O.K. HERE IT IS
> > To: "Personal Private" >
> > Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 7:59 PM
>
>
>
> > If/when you get in a better frame of
> > mind, I'll have a civil conversation.
> >
> >
> > I will no longer be doing you a favor.
> >
> >
> > Get you own sucker.
>
> >
> >
> > Ask me about www.reliv.com
> >
> >
> >
> > myron@myownfaith2.com
> >
> >
>
> >
> > goodbye
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM,
> > Personal Private > >
> > Tuesday, February 2, 2010
>
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi Myron,
> >
> > You Wrote;
> >
> >
> > The About me is about me .. not you. In order for
> you to
> > remain anonymous in google, you'll have to accept
> that
> > profile.
>
> >
> > My Comments:
> >
> > Your comment has nothing to do with keeping me
> anonymous.
> > Your comment re: Conservative Blogger is an attempt
> to
> > sell Christianity just like you sell Relive. That
> comment
>
> > if anything makes both of us a target and DOES NOT
> KEEP US
> > SAFE FROM THE “BAD GUYS” WHO ARE ALSO NOT GOING TO
> BUY
> > YOUR PRODUCTS either. But as usual you WON’T
> LISTEN and
> > think you can do as you darn please.
>
> >
> >
> > Your Comment:
> >
> >
> > Feel free to market our product.
> >
> > My Comments:
> >
> > You have the nerve to keep the “Conservative
> Blogger”
> > comment on the new blog associated with my articles
> and then
>
> > you ask me to sell your products in my articles. YOU
> HAVE
> > GOT TO BE KIDDING. HAVE YOU GONE MAD?
> >
> >
> > I am not writing articles to sell your over priced
> products
> > or distributorships. I am not writing articles to
> sell
>
> > your brand of Christianity.
> >
> > WHAT I AM WRITING ABOUT IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT.
> >
> > Quit asking me to sell your products. You have done
> this
> > off an on since the beginning. You “Door To
> Door”
>
> > pyramid scheme salesmen types never get it and you
> are
> > always trying to exploit your friends.
> >
> >
> > There may be nothing I can do to stop you from putting
> the
> > “I’m a Conservative Blogger” message under
> “About
>
> > Me” but I will not sell your brand of Christianity
> or
> > Reliv, to anyone especially my friends. I DON’T
> EXPLOIT
> > MY FRIENDS.
> >
> >
> > I’m crabby today do don’t push me.
> >
> >
>
> >
> > --- On Mon, 2/1/10, Myron Holter
> > wrote:
> >
> > > From: Myron Holter
>
> >
> > > Subject: Re: O.K. HERE IT IS
> > > To: "Personal Private" < >
> > > Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 1:55 AM
> >
>
> >
> >
> > > The About me is about me .. not
> > you.
> > > In order for you to remain anonymous in google,
> > you'll
> > > have to accept that profile.
> > >
> > >
>
> > > I'll try to make the edit changes you
> suggested
> >
> > > too. I copy / paste the titles you suggest.
> > >
> > >
> > > the url to your links can be found at
> > >
>
> > > www.myownfaith2.com/blog.htm
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > Feel free to market our product.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
>
> > >
> > >
> > > Myron@myownfaith2.com
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > > On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:30 AM,
>
> > > Personal Private < >
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi
> > > Myron,
> > >
> > > Don't forget to take out the double title.
> The
>
> > title
> >
> > > is at the top of the page twice.
> > >
> > >
> > > You also need to make the changes in the left
> column
> > under
> > > Blog Archives and About Me. I sent you Emails
>
> > regarding
> > > these changes. He is a copy of the Email I sent
> you
> >
> > > regarding them:'
> > >
> > > Thursday, January 28, 2010
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
> > > Hi Myron,
> > >
> > > DON’T FORGET TO MAKE THESE CHANGES MYRON
> > >
> > > 1. The first thing that I noticed was the
> title.
> > It
> >
> > > needs to be changed. The title should be
> CENTERED
>
> > AND
> > > INDENTED to look like this instead of sitting on
> the
> > left
> > > margin:
> > >
> > >
> > > SERPENT BLOODLINE MIGRATIONS INTO THE WORLD
> > > AND
> >
> > > BRITISH ISLES – DNA SAMPLINGS
>
> > >
> > > Instead of this:
> > >
> > > SERPENT BLOODLINE MIGRATIONS
> > > SERPENT BLOODLINE MIGRATIONS INTO THE WORLD
> > > AND
> > > BRITISH ISLES – DNA SAMPLINGS
> > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > I will send this message as a doc also so that
> you can
> > see
> > > the way the title should look and how I centered
> in
> > indented
> > > it.
> > >
> > > 2. The next thing I noticed is that there are
> NO
>
> >
> > > PICTURES. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES MYRON?
> > >
> > >
> > > 3. Then the left column has to be changed as
> well,
> > so
> > > that the words aren’t separated to the degree
> that
>
> > they
> > > are. Here is the way they look now:
> >
> > > Blog Archive
> > > ▼ 2010 (5)
> > > SERPENT
> > > BLOOLINE
> > >
> > > MIGRATIONS
>
> > > test
> > > HOLY
> > > BLOODLINE
> >
> > > OF JESUS
> > > WAS
> > > SCANDINAVI
> > > AN NOT
>
> > > MEROV…….
> > >
> > >
> > > Here is how you can improve these word
> separations
> > Myron.
> >
> > >
> > > Serpent Bloodline
> > > Migrations
>
> > >
> > > Holy Bloodline of
> > > Jesus was
> > > Scandinavian not
> > > Merovingian
> > >
> > >
> > > 4. Then you need to put your name under the
> blue bar
>
> > in
> >
> > > the About Me category. And once again I hope
> you
> > change
> > > the words so they don’t say. I am a
> Christian
> > > Conservative Blogger. It’s too inappropriate
> and
> > in your
>
> > > face. Here is what I mean:
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > MYRON HOLTER
> > > I’m a friend of
> > > this author
> > >
> > > View my complete
> > > profile
>
> > >
> > >
> > > 5. I wonder if we made the text size a little
> > smaller if
> > > more words would display on each page before the
> > reader
> >
> > > would have to scroll down.
>
> > >
> > >
> > > You would think that these so called technical
> wizards
> > who
> > > created these templates to “Copy Paste” on
> that
> > they
> > > could figure out a way to fix the messy right
> margins.
>
> > My
> >
> > > be they missed that day in the class room or
> forget
> > to
> > > attend RIGHT MARGINS 101.
> > >
> > >
> > > 6. Next I clicked into the (text) and this came
> up.
>
> > > What on earth is this and why would it have a
> > comment box
> >
> > > below? If this is some kind of a test then
> let’s
> > not put
> > > the word test between the titles of the articles
> so
>
> > that a
> > > reader will click into it by mistake.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2010
> >
> > > test
> > >
> > > https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.1&thid=126620043e209dfa&mt=application%2Fpdf&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3D2%26ik%3Ddece6fd04e%26view%3Datt%26th%3D126620043e209dfa%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dattd%26zw&sig=AHIEtbSyDVutnCZFtrcpvWgzNjW9BlJ-Og&pli=1
>
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > This is a test for the url upload
> > >
> > > Posted by Myron Holter at 7:53 PM
> > > Labels: testing one two
> > >
> > > 0 comments:
>
> > >
> > > Post a Comment
> > >
> > >
> >
> > > ONCE THESE CHANGES ARE MADE I THINK THAT WE ARE
> > MUCH
> > > CLOSER TO A FINISHED PRODUCT MYRON.
> > >
> > >
>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --- On Sun, 1/31/10, Myron Holter
> >
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > > From: Myron Holter
>
> > >
> > > > Subject: Re: O.K. HERE IT IS
> > > > To: "Personal Private" <
> >
> > > > Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 2:33 AM
>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Here it is ...
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > http://holybloodline.blogspot.com/2010/01/descendents-of-jesus-yashuas.html
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Myron
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM,
>
> > > > Personal Private < >
> >
> > >
> > > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
>
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Comments

Myron Holter said…
I will now from here on treat personal private as spam


myron@myownfaith2.com

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!