Dear God

4/5/2009 4:22:23 AM

Dear God:

I’m using the large “G” as usual. Too many folks use the small “g” in their life.

I’ve been good.

I also tell that to my only grandchild, Madeline.

Yesterday Sally informed me that I MIGHT get to see my granddaughter my Lord.

But I’m still NOT invited to see Madeline on her upcoming 3rd birthday.

My RAGE towards my prodigal son and his lovely wife has been turned over to you Lord.

Please pray for John & Kim so they might witness first hand the fruits of the spirit.

That’s about it for today

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Unknown said…
You have disowned your son. Without having a son, you have no granddaughter.

The first thing you need to do to begin any relationship is to make a phone call to Kim and take responsibility for your actions of the past 3 years.

Then you need to build a relationship with John. You have disowned him at least 6 times in the past 3 years.

After that there will be a process of you rebuilding our trust in you.
Kevin McGinty said…
It's REALLY none of my business.

But I really hope you guys can get past this one of these days.

The day will come when it's just too late.

Just something to think about...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!