Economics

4/1/2009 5:13:33 AM

ECONOMICS:

Our world is meeting in London England for an economic summit called G-10.

There are lots of protestors.

Conficker worm is a hacker computer virus. Do you suppose it could attack our home computers?

I’m scheduled to have my left shoulder manipulated. I have what is called adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder). I had this same health problem maybe twelve years ago. What happens is they shoot my neck with deadener and the Dr. then grabs my shoulder and crunches me.

OUCH!! But I’ve been in pain for months, and it’s time to get it taken care of.

Sally & I will be going to the round-a-bout this morning. My good friend Jim Cates broadcasts daily from this café.

I’m trying to go through paperwork.

Today is April fools day. I’m not in a joking mood right now.

Loe you Madeline … you’re #2 on my bucket list.

L8r

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona