Kris Kobach



5/27/2009 6:19:44 AM

KRIS KOBACH

Yesterday Sally & I attended Kris’s campaign kickoff for his quest for Secretary of State here in Kansas.

He made his official announcement at the round-a-bout café here in Topeka KS, the Capitol of Kansas.

I took a few pictures and videoed him for three minutes. If you want to view the total 10 minutes, you can visit our local TV station, WIBW/TV

I can only vouch for Kris as a decent human being. Kris’s parents Bill & Jan used to attend our church here in Topeka KS. We attend OSLC, the web address is www.oslctopeka.org

We have known the Kobach’s for many years. We’ve played and prayed together in many social functions.

I asked Kris if there’s anything I could do for him. He introduced me to his campaign manager. We exchanged pleasantries and business cards.

The photo is from left to right:

Kris Kobach
Sally Holter
Jan Kobach

Kris can be reached at by visiting his web @:

www.kriskobach.com

I will now post this to

http://myownfaith.blogspot.com

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona