WE'RE DEBT FREE !!



5/22/2009 7:04:33 PM

HI DAVE !!

Sally & I are almost DEBT FREE!!

Hope you can use this video.

Feel free to visit us online at www.myownfaith2.com/blog to listen to my public blog.

Thanks for keeping us on the straight and narrow.

I have volunteered to help other folks too.

OK .. I’ll take credit for introducing you to our church here in Topeka KS also.

The web address of our church is www.oslctopeka.org and I have made a link in our homepage also.

AGAIN … Thanks DAVE

We were at the KCMO rally too. I waved at you, but you didn’t see me waving.

In Christ,

Myron D. Holter
5112 ½ SW 33rd ST
Topeka KS 66614

That’s our tax deductible church in the background. You can tell the IRS if you’d like.

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Congratulations, Myron. Very cool video too...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!