Faith Community / Breakpoint Churches

6/29/2009 6:02:35 AM

SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES:

Yesterday I attended TWO church services, all at the same location, different times.

Both services were like 180 % different.

The first service I attended was Faith Community @ 10:00 AM
The second service was at 6:30 PM, Breakpoint church.

Both services have the same message, Jesus is the way to salvation.

But there’s different ways the message is presented.

The FCC church is more to my style.

The Breakpoint church is more to the hard rockers. I would like to compare them to the Apostolic holy rollers church from my childhood. These folks raise their hands in glory and even cry. I’ll have to confess I shed a little tear from one of their songs.

AT YOUR CROSS
I LAY MY BURDEN
AT YOUR FEET
WHERE YOUR LOVE COVERS
ALL I’VE DONE
NOW I WALK WITH YOUR GOD

The band from MI played that again and again. You’d think once would have been enough.

But Mr. Groves, the guest speaker, kept singing and singing and I was touched.

Unfortunately, the acoustics at the Y are awful! I was unable to understand any of their speaking. ONE, I’m hard of hearing. OH WELL

For more info:

785-608-4979 or breakpointchurch.net
www.danielericgroves.com

All in all I had a spiritual uplifting day yesterday.

I’ll still attend church regularly at OSLCtopeka.org and be a member at Grace Lutheran, Bruce SD

Now get back to work.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona