My DAD




6/20/2009 8:01:42 AM

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY:

Tomorrow is Father’s Day. I’ll probably do what I do every day.. And that’s to do whatever I FREELY decide to do.

While the video is uploading, I’ll write a little bit about my father, Adolph G. Holter. DAD was born in Bruce SD Jan 07,1907. He died May ??, 1977 , I think.

I wrote a little bit about DAD in a previous blog.

6/20/2009 8:25:37 AM

Just finished watching my favorite TV program, Red/Green on PBS. The video about my DAD is finished also.

The Internet is a powerful tool of communication. Unfortunately, there are a lot of BAD people out there. Our website is a GOOD website.

John, please give a hug to our only grandchild from me. Print out my bucket list and reply accordingly.

Happy Father’s DAY all you Dad’s out there.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!