DECISIONS-DECISIONS-DECISIONS

7/17/2008 5:09:27 AM

That’s the subject of my writings today.. DECISIONS.

Every day we need to make a decision. I have decided to get up. That’s a decision. I’ve decided to write in my public blog to write about decisions, That’s a decision. I’ve decided to password protect some of my writings. That’s a decision. I’ve decided to handwrite my bucket list and make a web page on page two of our web site. That’s a decision.

Where am I going with this?

I’ve decided I’m going to quit my job at Alorica the end of next month no matter what. That’s a decision. Because of my decision, my attitude was changed totally. I felt a happiness I haven’t felt in a long time. This job SUCKS! Last night I couldn’t take it anymore and left an hour early to relief my stress. The spa at the downtown Y was a temporary relief. I feel sorry somewhat for the new people coming on looking for a job. They are in for a rude awakening. Someday I’ll write about my experiences at the call center. My last day will be the last day of August 2008. The budget will have to be readjusted accordingly. My days are numbered and I’ll be FREE then. Next week I’m taking a week off from work. I may not have a job when I return. We’ll see. Guess I’ll post this to my public blog so everyone can read this. That’s another decision I’m making.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!