Computers

COMPUTERS:
11/9/2009 4:20:12 AM

You gotta love ‘em. Computers are what I used to run at the Post Office. I was born with a computer next to me. HA
Now I need to remove Microsoft office 2000 from my laptop. How many FREE trial versions of the MS software do I want? The answer is as many as my computer can load.

Now I am approaching critical mass again with my laptop. How many different versions of MS do I need? The answer is to keep the BEST version and not try to get GREEDY with the latest and greatest. I am NOT into piracy either. If the product is FREE or TRIAL basis, I’ll use it. I am NOT interested in selling pirated software or anything like that. I merely want to share our FAITH on the web.

Now I have numerous email addresses on my numerous email addresses of which I don’t have a clue who they are. So I’m going to have to send these unknown email addresses an email asking them to introduce themselves. MOST of these email addresses are computer generated. They remind me of the JUNK emails and also on our phones.

So I guess I’d better get busy.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona