KINDNESS

KINDNESS:
11/19/2009 5:06:17 AM

One of the fruits of the spirit is kindness.

Yesterday I decided to get some supplies at Lowes here in Topeka KS. I run out of gas on 29th street. I was able to limp along to the Oriental Express Café close to a gas station. The rear end of the truck was protruding out on the busy street.

While standing next to my hearse wondering what to do, out come 5 or 6 big Orientals asking me if I needed a push. I was very thankful!

One of the employees gave me a ride to Gregg Tire to get some gas. I was indeed very thankful to the Oriental Express employees for giving me a push away from danger.

Later on the way to the downtown Y for my almost daily workout my ’95 Toyota needed some gas. While pumping the gas at 6th & Lane I had a short conversation with a disabled Veteran in need. He had only $1.35 to place fuel into his vehicle. He was trying to make it to KCMO. I felt sorry for him. So I used my card and filled up his vehicle with gas.

I gave this patriot my business card.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, HIS wonders to perform.
The BIBLE is alive and well today.

Myron Holter
Topeka KS
www.myownfaith2.com

Comments

myownfaith2 said…
That was a very good blog. Random acts of kindness are here in this town. It's too bad we hear mostly about all the bad stuff that happens. When good things happen, we don't hear about them as much.

We also are learning about Romans in our Bible Study on Wednesday nights which has been quite interesting and very good. Check out Romans if you haven't and see what Paul has to say about grace.

Sally

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona