FAITH COMES BY HEARING

FAITH COMES BY HEARING:
11/20/2009 5:46:33 AM

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. I have just finished round two of a 40 day listening tour of the new testament here at home.

My hometown Lutheran church in Bruce SD was giving out the CD’s. I picked up a copy while I was running for President last July 2008. J

I’ve decided that one should NOT read the book of Revelations to the kindergarteners. The Gospel of John would be more appropriate for the kids in school.

Then again, with the PC government the way it is today, just to mention GOD could land you in the slammer.

Thank GOD for the Internet. My writings are all on my computer.

Better get busy.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona