It's Monday

IT’S MONDAY:
11/16/2009 6:11:30 AM


Yes indeed, it’s Monday and I can still write.

Sally & I have been talking about what we should do over the upcoming holidays, Thanksgiving & Christmas.

We would like to have some friends over, but our home is too messy! And I don’t feel like entertaining at the moment. Maybe it’s just me. I’d be more than happy to just have Mark over and that’s it.

Sally purchased a BIG turkey yesterday. I guess I’ll make another attempt to smoke it. Last year I burnt the turkey.

We wanted to volunteer to work at the Expo center, but they have enough volunteers, we’ve been told. Topeka KS has an annual Thanksgiving feast from the days of a philanthropist Grant Cushinberry. I have made a link for Grant on our web.


Once again, I’m hopeful

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Sally asked me to remove some negative blog about my family.

I did so.

myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona