Christmas

12/17/2009 6:17:14 AM

CHRISTMAS:

I used to like Christmas.

When I was a little guy, Christmas was always something I looked at with earnest.

My parents would always make it fun. We lived on a farm NE of Bruce SD. I am the 5th child of six children. I’m the thorn between two roses.

MY PARENTS:

Adolph Holter (1908-1978)
Cecelia (Bergh) Holter (1913- )

My Siblings:

Wesley Holter Nov 1937 ?
Ronny Holter Nov 1938 ?
Dale Holter Feb 1941 ?
Adelpha (Holter) Reppe July 1943?
Myron Holter 012345 (How about that J )

And lastly my baby sister

Julie (Holter) Anderson (Sept 1948?)

So with that in mind, Christmas time was always enjoyable.

I don’t enjoy Christmas anymore.

BAH-HUMBUG or the NorVegun expression

UFF-DA

Someday I’m hoping to cross off #1 & #2 on my bucket list.

Maybe, just maybe I can enjoy Christmas again someday.

Please pray for my hatred to disappear.

The family therapy meeting will commence later this afternoon.

I am not optimistic.

I guess I’ll post this to my public blog.



Myron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona