Just Laugh at them

JUST LAUGH AT THEM:
12/7/2009 6:06:53 AM

Greetings everyone whose reading my writings. May the Lord be with you.

I am currently reading the Limbaugh letter and came across the article where Rush is interviewing Sarah Palin.

In the interview, Rush mentions her book on “Do I respond to attacks?” His answer was to just laugh at them.

That is my answer to all you “Liberals” out there reading my latest blog.
I am humored by your ignorance.

You know who you are.

By calling me a hypocrite, among many other names, you are merely revealing your ignorance.

I’m a Christian Conservative Blogger and I am what I am.

Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’ve got other important matters to attend to.

Coffee’s ready

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona