Dizziness

Dr. Visit today
12/1/2009 4:19:20 AM

Today my health journey is to take me to a Dr. Lane on Lane St. Our primary physician recommends that I see someone to look into my head.

I hope he/she finds something.

I’m a Tiger supporter. Get the media out of it. If he has family problems, let him work it out without the whole world knowing.

Guess I’ll get the 1st cup of coffee….GREAT !!

It doesn’t get any better than this!

I made a new web page

www.myownfaith2.com/ymca

It’s interesting how the Internet works. I write in the AM and post my thoughts for the whole world to read.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad folks out there who would like to do harm to us. Hopefully if you’re reading this, you’re NOT one of them.

Keep the writings clean.

Just ask me.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona