RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL

10/4/2008 4:32:56 AM

RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL:

It’s time for some fun and frivolity! I’m wearing my jocular hat while writing to get y in the mood. Today Sally & I have been married 39 years. What better way to celebrate our wedding day than to head back to the 18th century? My favorite event at the festival is the drunken sot and the gypsies. I like them all! We might even participate in a little political ideologies, all in good humor of course. I’ll have Sally take all the photos. I remember once I asked if I could take a picture of a character. The person replied in a good English dialect, you mean my portrait? They did not have computers back then, not to mention digital photography. So this year I’m going to let Sally take all the “portraits.” Eventually they’ll make their way into our web. Of course, you all reading this most likely didn’t have a clue as to what I just wrote.

See ya

Myron

Comments

Myron Holter said…
10/5/2008 7:19:08 AM

The day after. Sally & I had a lot of fun! We escaped from reality for a day. Sally took a lot of pictures. Too bad our family did not want to enjoy the celebration of our 39th wedding anniversary. Should have brought our dog. They have a humane truck and pets are welcome. My favorite was listening to good chorale singing. Of course, the jousting was fun too. Myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona