Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde

Posted: 2/13/2009 5:54:51 AM

2/14/2009 6:35:29 AM

My WeAkly Video:

This week I talked a little bit about RELIV & Rush & Hannity.

Surf on over if you feel so inclined..

myron@myownfaith2.com (a working email too)

2/15/2009 5:48:15 AM

Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde

Sally & I attended the play last night. Our church friend , Damion Padilla, played the main character. He was GREAT !!

I wonder sometimes how anyone could remember all those lines?

Good entertainment!

The play was held at my prodigal son’s high school, Topeka West

L8r

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Somewhere I misplaced my business card. I went to the lost and found at Topeka West. They did not have it.

OH WELL..

Myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona