RELIV


2/24/2009 6:23 AM

RELIV:

Reliv is a scientific food product which can only be purchased from distributors, like Sally & myself.

I have made a web page for this wonderful product.

When I had my heart attack a few years ago, I decided to start taking RELIV daily instead of whenever I felt like it. I also added cardiosentials to my daily intake. I took a total of four cans of cardiosentials.

My cardiologist told me that I would probably need open heart surgery. I told him then and there that I am going to start taking reliv religiously. His answer was something like … Can’t hurt ..

I started to take reliv daily and five weeks later my mri x-ray came up negative for any more plaque on my arteries.

I’ll ALWAYS be taking reliv.

If you want more information, visit our website.

Respectfully submitted,

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona