Re-arranging Furniture

2/22/2009 6:10:16 AM

Our Living Room:

Yesterday, Mark and I tried to move a BIG entertainment center from one side of the living room to the other. Any Arnold Sch .. out there? We couldn’t get it done. I’m running out of ideas. My next idea is to maybe put a blanket under the furniture to make for easier sliding. I’m too old to lift heavy things anymore. My back is killing me! The next step will be to get a screw driver and break it down into three components. That is the most logical answer.

Hopefully Sally will arrive later this evening.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
I'm wondering if you purposely waited until Sally was out of town to move this entertainment center.

Myron, you're gonna get yourself in trouble...
Myron Holter said…
I could have used your help !!!!

My back is killing me !!!!

Myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona