Financial Peace (week #7)




2/27/2009 6:26:15 AM

WHEN THINGS GO BAD:

I gotta tell ya .. sometimes it doesn’t even pay to get up.

This last week should be titled, “electrical shortcircuited”

Yesterday, I get up at my usual time, 3:30-5:00 AM, and do my usual thing.

One of the usual thing to do is to turn on the TV.

The TV made a couple of grunts, gave me the finger and died.

Earlier our CD/DVD player died too.

I had already given Mark the old theatre system. Read my previous post about that.

So I had just purchased another CD/DVD to replace the one that was given to Mark.

So I pick up Mark for our weekly father/son luncheon.

I ask mark if it would be OK to shop around for another TV.

Sams does not have any to my liking.

Wal-Mart had one but they were sold out. I asked Greg A. to see if I could buy the one on display. Greg used to bowl with me. He could NOT find any paper work.

So I go home, after driving through at McDonald’s for our togo meal. I finally decide to go online and do some shopping.

Last night’s FPU class was about Insurance. I picked Carol H. up as usual.

It’s gotten cold again. I’m ready for spring.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona