gov't takeover

7/15/2009 4:48:39 AM

CAP AND TRADE:

What’s with this government program?

I was just listening to Bill O-Reilly on Fox TV and he had Glenn Beck on.

So, what is this program?

I’m still trying to figure it out.

I would assume that CAP means Capital and trade means trade.

My question is this:

Is our government trying to take over our lives?

That’s my question

Last night I made an appearance to city hall to just listen to the proceedings.

BORING!

But my good buddy, Joe Ledbetter, was there as a conferee. I use the word, “buddy”, very loosely. Joe once called me a whiner for losing the mayors race back in 2005. Rather than complimenting the folks for running for public office, Joe, runs down the folks and their shortcomings. Joe would not be a very good politician. Maybe he should run .. Ha! Joe is just retiring from Washburn law school and he brings that up most every time he gets in front of the council. Hey JOE!, you make a lot of sense my friend. It’s how you come across that really irks the folks. You need to take a Dale Carnegie course in the midst of your classes. How about replying to my writings?

SOTOMAYOR ON THE DEFENSE:

My opinion is this:

Another lib on the highest bench. BAD NEWS!

GOD HELP US!



myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona