Happy Birthday Sally


7/7/2009 6:05:58 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!

Yes indeed .. today is my wife of many years birthday. She is old enough now to receive social security, which she plans on receiving. I shared with Sally the difference between taking SS now at 62 or waiting until 65. After showing her the financial formula, she made a wise decision and decided to take the money now. Besides, we all know, the social security system is going broke. Take the money and run before it’s too late.

Having my SS attached to Sal’s or conversely was also a no brainer. I’m currently receiving a federal pension and a small amount of SS.

In fact, in retrospect, I probably should have waited until I reach 65. I’m too lazy to figure it out.

We’re going out to eat tonight in honor of Sally’s BD.

Love you babe and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Happy Birthday, Sally. Make Myron take you out to some place nice tonight...
Myron Holter said…
Thanks for your reply my friend ..

We went out to eat at Timberline. Somewhere there's a photo

Myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!