Blessings from My spouse Sally

From: "Sally Holter"
To:
Cc:
Subject: Blessings - See attached
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009 3:38 PM

Let me know what you think of my writings. You may put it on our
webpage please. Thanks.



BLESSINGS
July 17, 2009

I am blessed because I have a wonderful family. I have a husband who loves me and he is not jealous or controlling. He lets me go places with my friends and do things I would like to do within reason.

I am blessed because I also have two wonderful sons and a beautiful grand daughter whom I delight in seeing from time to time.

I am blessed because within our families, we have in-laws we love and can visit with and enjoy conversations, etc. I am totally blessed because I have a wonderful mother-in-law who is as sharp as she can be and 95 years old.

I am blessed because I have two wonderful part time jobs. I love my job at the YMCA because the kids are so much fun. Also, the adults make me laugh as well. What could be better than doing a job you love and enjoying it.

I am blessed because I am still allowed to go to the church of my choosing where there are children of God ready to do his bidding. Yes, we have conflicts from time to time, but we are lucky to be able to worship and that the communists haven’t taken over yet.

I am blessed because so far my health is good. I have everything I need to stay well. I need to get better at my exercise and eating better.

When I think that life is rotten and there are no good things left, I think of my blessings and how God chooses to be with me in every turn in life, and how he continues to let the blessings flow.

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Thank you for writings nice things about me my love.

Myron
Kevin McGinty said…
Better watch out, Myron. I think Sally's getting ready to lay something big on you.

Jusy kidding. You guys have a good day...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!