BUSH SUPPORTER

OK ... I confess! I'm guilty for reading the bible and being a Bush supporter.

Here's an email I received from a friend who wishes to remain anonymous.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi Myron,

You claim to be a Republican so listen to this video tape. It is written and directed by a Republican and those talking on this tape are primarily republicans. I don’t like that republicans continually bash the democrats but much of what is being said in this tape is accurate regarding the New World Order.

It is obvious that you do not read what I write. I say this because you never comment on what I write about. If you oppose what I write about because I am trying to expose the corruption in the Christian Church or because I am trying to expose the New World Order than you will be interested in this video tape because these are your republicans talking on this tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=related

Yes I know. I am going to make a general statement here so don’t take it personal.

I edited this E-mail I sent you yesterday because I didn’t have time to do it yesterday before I sent it I was babysitting.

The Bush’s in general have really fooled the right wing fundamentalist and the Republicans. Especially the religious right who almost never do their homework, and instead follow one phony leader after another. They would never dig into the Bush family connection to the Dark Side. They wouldn’t even think about it as long as he claimed to be a Christian and passed their misguided religious beliefs into laws. Christians care about promoting the misinformation, disinformation and lies in the Bible because they are programmed to do that. They do not admit the damage he has done to this county. THEY JUST DON’T GET IT.

I have so little respect for people who DON’T DO THEIR HOMEWORK. The corrupt associations the Bush’s have with the Dark Side is all over the place and it is accurate data. They have always had direct toes to, Communism and the New World Order Shadow Government Elite’s agenda. This is so clear that you can’t miss the connections if you DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Those who back the Bushes clearly turn a blind eye to the Bush past and DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, ESCUSE IT, OR IGNORE IT.

Any one can play the “I’M A CHRISTIAN CARD,” which they are masters at. This is how the Bush’s got elected. They played the “Christian Religious” card.

THEY OPERATE UNDER PACK MANTALITIY PRINCIPALS

This is another reason I have so little respect for Christians, they are simple minded and easily conned by anyone claiming to have religious values. People who know how to play the Christian card can so easily manipulate them. They follow the leaders and DON’T ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. Christians have no idea they are promoting satanic pagan beliefs because they are being conned into thinking that the Bible is the word of god and believe that the Christian church teaches what Jesus (Yashua) taught (WRONG) which is anything but the truth.

Fundamental Christians are asleep on so many levels. I am not saying they are not good people but they are childlike and simple minded. It’s like they were born to function like simple robots following their programming and their leaders are the ones pushing all of their buttons.

Christian fundamentalists seem to be walking around in a trance state wondering why people don’t attend church anymore.

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that the Bush’s have all but destroyed this country but you can’t tell that to programmed Christian right wing SLEEPING SHEEPLE. IT DOESN’T COMPUTE. It is almost a complete waste of time talking to them and because of that you hope and pray they forget to show up at the voting booths next time.

I can’t change your mind Myron. I have sent you article after article showing you how dangerous the Dark Side is and the Bush Connection to it yet you still fall in line with the Sleeping Sheeple.

I am a very smart person and after reviewing all of the evidence I would have no problem locking the Bush’s up for life and throwing away the keys.

My job is to try and open up your eyes, what any of you do with it is beyond my control. I have a clear conscious though and I KNOW WHAT I WRITE ABOUT IS ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE. I MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AND I AM LEARNING SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY BUT I WILL NEVER EVER CALL MYSELF A CHRISTIAN AGAIN; THE THOUGHT IS EMBARRASSING TO ME.

If Jesus (Yashua) were alive today he would be saying the same things and still THROWING THE MONEY CHANGERS OUT OF THE TEMPLE FOR SELLING PRIME LIVE STOCK TO BE USED IN BLOODY SACRIFICES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE MONEY CHANGERS HAVE DONE TO THIS WORLD. The Christian community should be doing the same thing but instead they vote for these reptilians.

Comments

Myron Holter said…
My friend who sent me this is from my Bible School days back in the mid 60's

Enough Said...
USHANABI said…
Good Morning Myron!

Looks like the "Nazarene Bloodline" is trying to convert you to her view of the world . . . .

Now you know how I feel being attacked for not being "spiritual" enough in the LBI Reunion presentations (see comments in the Reunion Forum Message Archive).

Hey, have a Great Day!
Myron Holter said…
I understand fully my fellow brother in Christ ....


Myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona