HAPPY NEW YEAR

1/1/2010 4:09:08 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR:

What do I have to look forward to in 2010?

I look forward to continue on with my quest to cross off my bucket list as posted on our web.

I look forward to continue writing, as it makes my thought process become more clear.

I look forward to having free medical care, as I’m now on Medicare part A & B

I look forward to tell the folks about this wonderful business called RELIV.

I look forward to figuring out why I continue to have imbalance health issues.

I look forward to be successful in the stock market.

I look forward to continue being a follower of Jesus.

I PROMISE:

1) To follow Jesus
2) To be faithful to my beloved Sally.
3) To question with boldness
4) To hold on to the truth
5) To speak without fear

All other promises are null and void.

I am NOT a LIAR.

God be with you all

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

USHANABI said…
Have a Happy New Year Myron!

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona