Esther Luttrell

Pardon this one-size-fits-all email, but time is short and I want to reach all of you as quickly as possible. It only took me 13 years to get to this day, but finally "Dear Dean...Love, Mom" is having its birth.

In my new book the question of life after death is resolved in a way that proves, to me at least, that there is no death and that love, too, is forever.

Please join me for a discussion of angelic encounters at Topeka's BARNES & NOBLE, 7 pm, on the day of the book's release: Monday, February l.

Won't you please forward this invitation to everyone in your electronic address book? We never know who has been searching for assurances, whose heart may need mending.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Esther
Esther Luttrell
http://www.deardeanlovemom.com/
http://www.spiritedmysteries.com
"What if God didn't get it wrong? What if life continues after death..." Dear Dean...Love, Mom quote from Ken Rotcop, award winning writer-producer
"It made me laugh, it made me cry. From the first sentence to the last, this book grabbedmy heart and didn't let go." - Dianne Lawson.
"I have never read a more thoughtful and inspiring book!" - Robyn McKinney
"The most important touching and important book I've had the joy of reading in a long time." Karen Tate
"This is one book you won't want to put down." Carole Ferrill
"It is truly magical. It transcends storytelling." Scott Anderson
"I could not stop reading. This book is spectacular." Claire Applewhite
"There is life past death and this book contains proof." Duane Herrmann
"Uplifting and reaffirming." Frank Dooley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona