The Day After

1/24/2010 5:14:50 AM
FACEBOOK:

OK, I confess.. I’m on FACEBOOK. I’m also on many other social networking sites. Our mission statement is on page one of our home page.

Yesterday Sally, Julie S. & myself watched a movie “IT’S COMPLICATED”: lots of laughs.

So I ask Sally, What’s the name of the movie? She told me and I said I didn’t want her to describe the movie; I just wanted her to tell me the name of the movie.

Does Abbott & Costello come to mind? J

I had a perfect birthday! Thanks one and all for your phone calls, emails, and cards. I’ll cherish my 65th birthday forever.

I already used Medicare Part A & B. I had a brain scan last Wednesday. I’m good to go. I told Jesus that my hand-written bucket list needs attention.

www.myownfaith2.com/bucket.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!