My Bible School friend in Christ needs help

Dear friends, relatives and all believers in Jesus. My friend needs some spiritual help. Here are her latest emails. I have agreed to delete her email address. You will need to go through me and I'll relay any replies. Please be considerate ... ok?


Read from the bottom to the front for a better understanding.

The following is her email:

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi Myron,

You Wrote:


I guess I'm guilty .. I read the whole email. Thanks for your input. Guilty as charged. Now educate me ...The Bible is my guide. All other books,videos, websites are irrevelant.

My Comment:

Well I have done nothing but try to educate you but you just DON’T GET IT. The Bible is NOT THE WORD OF GOD, it’s NOT EVEN THE WORD OF JESUS (YASHUA). It is a document created by a group of political power structure who primarily worshipped Mithra as god and the worshp of aliens.

You can’t come to any other conclusion when you DO YOUR HOMEWORK. This is why the Jewish and Roman Orthodox Catholic founders made it an secret document that no one was allowed to read. The locals would have known that the Bible emulated evil entities not the God Jesus (Yashua) came to town to teach people about.

Jesus (Yashua) was an enemy of the Jews, the Hebrew Israelites and Rome because he spoke out against their evil gods. He called them Satanic,, Snakes, Scorpions etc. We call them Nordic Aliens, Reptilians and Grays today. History is filled with accounts of their worship. Moses was not allowed to see the face of his entity who walked back and forth in front of him. The Jews were not allowed to make any graven images of their gods.

When Jesus (Yashua) comes back to town he will destroy the Jewish, Hebrew Israelite and Roman alien gods. They are the enemy and they created the Old Testament not Our Heavenly Father.

Step out of the Sleeping Sheeple box Myron and DO YOUR HOMEWORK. START BY READING MY ARTICLES.

Aliens are the enemy of mankind and they were the gods being worshipped in the Old Testament.

THE BIBLE IS THE INSPIRED WORD OF ALIENS WHO CREATED THE BIBLE CODE. Start to think Myron the proof is out there.

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO REFER TO THE BIBLE AS A REFERENCE UNLESS THEY USE IT TO THE EVIL ENTITIES THE ORGANIZERS OF THE JEWISH AND ROMAN ORTHODOX CATHOLIC ORGANIZERS WORSHIPPED.

It’s time to open the PANDORA’S BOX. The Christian church IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES all over the world because it DOESN’T. What is even worse is that soon these Old Testament gods will be revealed as aliens by the “Powers That BE” and it be exposed as promoting the DOCTRINS OF DEVILS AND DEMONS instead of the beliefs of Jesus (Yashua).

I have to go KateLyn wants out of the high chair.


--- On Thu, 1/14/10, myron holter wrote:

> From: myron holter
> Subject: Guilty as Charged
> To: "> Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 1:09 PM
> I guess I'm guilty .. I read the
> whole email. Thanks for your input.
>
>
> Guilty as charged. Now educate me ...
>
>
> The Bible is my guide. All other books,videos,
> websites are irrevelant.
>
>
> Don't take it personal.
>
>
> I'm doing some research on changing the google template for
> your satisfaction. I'll let you know my friend.
>
>
> In Christ,
>
>
>
> Myron
>
>
> BTW .. Did you know that Fern Steffen has cancer and she's
> dying? Dick was my friend back at GVLC/LBI days.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> DISCLAIMER: Reply if you'd like .. I could care
> less.
> "Sharing our FAITH with ALL"
>
> Myron D. Holter
> 5112 SW 33rd ST
> Topeka KS 66614
> 785-272-4986 (h)
>
> www.myownfaith2.com (web)
>
>

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Go to www.myownfaith2.com/blog for more of her blogs.

myron@myownfaith2.com
skycaptain said…
Uh. Yeah okay. Whatever You're smoking or drinking or whatever pills you're Popping dear one, you need to quit and go to rehab.
You can bet I'm going to say some Hail Marys for this one.
Myron Holter said…
Thanks skycaptain ... She needs our prayers

myron@myownfaith2.com
Kevin McGinty said…
Good luck with all that, Myron.

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona