WEATHER

FLOODS, TORNADOES, FIRES, DROUGHT, WARS:

6/16/2008 7:07:58 AM

This weather in our world is CRAZY ! The west coast has fires. The east coast has heat and drought. The Midwest has the results of two opposing weather fronts, causing floods, tornadoes and severe weather.

Just last week we had to head for the shelter. I was working at the call center and Sally was working at Flo Crit. The tornado missed us by that much, as Maxwell Smart would like to say.

This weather is affecting everybody. The news is broken into from all media and that’s good. I need to find me a NOAA radio. Storms do not scare me, as that’s what I used to do in the military. I was a weather observer. As far as I know, I’m the only one who wore a MOPP 4 gear and slung a sling psycrometer to read the relative humidity in a rainstorm J I remember doing that while on my two weeks duty at Fort Riley KS.

So speaking of weather, the global warming fallacy put out by al Gore and the environmental wackos is another version of the chicken little’s sky is falling syndrom. How’s that for a fragmented sentence. J

I’m writing this with a headache. What’s wrong with me? Guess I’d better take my medicine. I have diabetes too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona