alorica call center

ALORICA (our “new” call center”?)

6/10/2008 5:50:56 AM

Those who know me know that I’ve been working at the call center here in Topeka since Aug 2007. I’ve haven’t seen any postings about my thoughts about working there.

Basically, working at the call center SUCKS. I say that in good humor as Sally & I are trying to get out of debt and this is just one way to achieve our goal. This job (just over broke) is what it is. I think I’ll give my top ten reasons why I’m still working there. Well, let me change that to ONE.

GET OUT OF DEBT.

Here are the top ten reasons why one should NOT be working at the call center:

10) feel guilty about having to go to the bathroom.
09) listen to “customers” complain about their bill.
08) stress from supervisors from being in the wrong aux code.
07) wondering if you pass gas if your next cube neighbor will smell it.
06) scripting on the phone
05) getting fired for arguing with the custmer.
04) having to be nice even if you don’t feel like being nice.
03) eye strain from small fonts.
02) daily headaches

AND THE #1 REASON:

LACK OF FREEDOM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!