THE INTERNET (blogs,posts,etc.etc)

6/20/2008 6:46:47 AM

THIS AND THAT:

OK.. Maybe I’m possibly gong too far with my zeal for all in sharing our FAITH on the web. My good buddy Jim Cates on cjonline.com asked me not to email him anymore. He wrote that he’s getting flooded with complaints. I’m wondering what kind of complaints he’s getting? I really don’t care. I merely replied to all in my outlook express using my 1st amendment rights. I guess I’ll need to name this subject NETIQUETTE and I’ll now post this to my public blog.

6/23/2008 5:37 AM

ANOTHER POSTING:

I found out another good website to post to our google blog. Check it out. Also, I had a visit with my faithful friend Ron W. about my relationship with my prodigal son John.

I’m seriously thinking of leaving Alorica and finding another job more enjoyable. I’ll give it until after our little trip to Bruce SD.

MORE ABOUT THE INTERNET:

6/25/2008 12:34:45 PM

OK.. I’ll confess! All I want to do is have everyone within hand shaking distance of me read our mission statement as posted on our my own faith 2.com website.

With that in mind, what is our mission statement?

“SAL AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE OUR FAITH WITH ALL ON THE WEB. WE SHARE THE SAME FAITH AS BILLY GRAHAM.”

We pay for that domain name since 2003 sometime. Our ISP is YAHOO and I’m very pleased with Yahoo.

Now I’d one and all reading this to understand one thing. We’re Internet bloggers and that word “blog” means just about anything. Put an adjective or an adverb in front of the word and I’m willing to blog with anyone. I’ll need to be in control of our own web page. So keep those nasty words out of your replies, ok?

Guess I’ll post this to my public blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona