MY OLD COMPUTER

9/2/08 6:49:54 PM

OLDER COMPUTER:

Well, here I am writing from an older computer. My newer laptop is into the computer Dr. and has a virus. What am I doing? Why are the computer gods picking on me? I’ve been a good guy! Well, every once in a while I like to surf the web and periodically I call up those nasty sites. But I thought I was protected? Perhaps my PC rubber, err anti-virus software was suppose to protect this machine? Maybe there was a pinprick in my software and the laptop got pregnant? J

LATER:

9/3/08 5:04:45 AM

I got a few minutes before my dental appoint, so I need to type fast. My neighbor on our street died suddenly this laast Sunday. I knew her only as “Sue”. So we waited for the printed obit to arrive and I’ll scan her obit and make a web page.
My genealogy web page is not just for relatives anymore.

Guess I’d better get to copy/pasting from this virus free computer.

Comments

Myron Holter said…
here's the url for my next door neighbor :

Sue

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona