NIGHTMARE

9/29/2008 6:45:38 AM

NIGHTMARE:

Last night I had a bad dream. I dreamt that I was homeless & mentally ill. I was living in my car and it was not pretty. I woke up and thought I would put my thoughts to print. What an awful dream! My family has disowned me, except for Sally and Mark. John said some real vile things about me and stated something like it will be a LONG LONG time before I ever get to get a hug from my grand child. Kim was NOT in the picture. Good thing I woke up. This dream was NOT pretty.

How does one interpret dreams?

When reading our 50th book at church, I noticed that John’s pastor had suffered from clinical depression. Could that be one reason for my dream? I don’t know.

It’s time to working on my bucket list.

Myron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!