SUMNER SCHOOL

I HAVE AN IDEA:

9/30/2008 5:42:21 AM

http://public.agenda.topeka.org/ItemAttachments.aspx?itemid=3657&meetingid=155

The above url is the sale of Sumner School here in Topeka KS. Our city wants to sell this historic structure to the highest bidder. I like it! If the city could sell this building, that would free up some expenses our city is going through.

My only regret is I don’t have an extra 60 K to spare, or I would be buying this structure. I love history and I would fix it up similar to the Brown vs Board of Education museum. History needs to be preserved. If we ignore history, we’re bound to repeat it.

Is there any Warren Buffet’s or Bill gate’s out there?

When this structure is successfully sold on the web, then I would suggest we also do the same with TPAC.

Are there any replies to this blog?

Myron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona