FREEDOM

FREEDOM:
9/6/2009 4:26:34 AM

Freedom means a lot of different things to different people.

Yesterday Sally & I attended a freedom rally in the crown plaza area in KCMO.

We wondered around the park and listened to various speakers, etc.

I passed out my business card to like-minded folks and not so like-minded folks.

We are all gathered there for one purpose and one purpose only and that was to express our FREEDOM.

With the upcoming of 911 we now just an important event, and that’s called 912.

What is 912 you might ask?

I’m glad you asked.

Visit our web and learn more my curious friends.

Signed off

mydamobster@myownfaith2.com

(I FREELY chose to buy that email address)

Myron D. Holter
(my real name)

Posted to:

www.myownfaith2.com

I FREELY write what’s on my not so FREE web address.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona