Financial Peace & our truck





FINANCIAL PEACE & OUR TRUCK
9/15/2009 5:31:18 AM

Which subject line should I write about first?

How about writing a little bit about Financial Peace?

The two words “financial” and “peace” is an oxymoron. Let me save this and look up the word. .. hold on.

9/15/2009 5:46:03 AM

Am I good with words, or what !! J

Oxymoron is the right word. Look it up.

So I present my FREE services to our church council last night. After sitting there for an hour, I finally got my chance to talk about Dave Ramsey’s financial peace.

Our church will probably start another class this January.

Speaking of Financial Peace, yesterday was also a very expensive day.

Midas fixed up the old truck for me. This truck has many memories.

L8r

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona