Grace and Peace to you

9/20/2009 5:19:54 AM
GREETINGS:

Grace and peace to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus THE Christ.

I’m writing this from my laptop here in my office chair and recliner. It’s been a while since I’ve written about where I do all my writings. I write whatever comes to mind for the present day. I then post my writings on the Internet.

Currently I’ve been listening to the CD, “Faith comes by hearing”. By listening to the New Testament I’ve been enlightened.

The apostle Paul went through hell in his day. He was persecuted, thrown in prison, and betrayed by his fellow man for preaching the gospel. But he preached the gospel never the less.

Now if only we would do likewise.

I feel that our current political administration has taken the statist and secular route in our country. We have the greatest country in the world, and our Obama administration is slowly eroding our freedoms.

Listening to the news as of late saddens me. The country NEEDS to turn to Jesus and ask for guidance.

Our current pastor has resigned also. Her last day will be on our 40th wedding anniversary.

Signed,
Just another distressed American,
myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona