My Lutheran Faith (not ELCA)

MY FAITH:
9/9/2009 5:40:44 AM

“My faith is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.”

For some reason this song or something still sticks into my brain to this day.

Maybe I learned it from my one year at Bible school in 1965-66. Maybe I learned it from watching Christian TV or radio.

I don’t recall.

We just received the latest “Trumpet” from my home church, Grace Lutheran, Bruce SD.
Our Pastor wrote about what’s going on in the Evangelical Lutheran Church (ELCA). I guess they just had a national convention in Minneapolis, MN.

Sally still is a member of Our Saviors Lutheran here in Topeka KS. I chose to be a member of Grace Lutheran.

Long story.

But to make a long story short, I chose to become a member of Grace because of the very the ELCA church is going.

I recommend anyone to read the Grace Trumpet – September, 2009 titled “Which Way is the Wind Blowing in the church”

Pastor Wayne hit the nail on the head with this article. I couldn’t agree with him more.

In fact, I’ll make a web page out of his article.

That’s about it for today.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona