COWARDS - UFF-DA

COWARDS
9/8/2009 9:18:45 AM

Every once in a while I need to vent!

I’m speaking of a blog reply I received in our local paper herE in Topeka KS.

The subject line was titled “Politics” and a blogger nicknamed “Bingo” really ragged on me.

So Here is my reply to “Bingo” and all you other cowards out there

Uff-da !!!

I replied to “Bingo” and told this coward that I will pray for him/her. If these cowards would only come out of their cowardly cave and introduce themselves, life would be a lot more simple.

Hey COWARD … get out from behind your cowardly anonymity and introduce yourself .. you coward.

I guess I’ll send post this to

www.myownfaith2.com/blog

emayormy@myownfaith2.com

Myron D. Holter
5112 SW 33rd ST
Topeks KS 66614

(Thee real me!)

The web address to blog with me follows:

http://cjonline.com

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Don't waste youe time, Myron.

Name calling and personal attacks are all they have.

Keep spreading your massage and don't worry about those anonymous fools out there.

Remember, they're irrevelant...
Myron Holter said…
Thanks my friend ...

These cowards irritate me.

myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona