Kansas State Fair - volunteer

AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY 9/13/2009 5:46:00 AM I’m back from volunteering. What a DAY !! The down side was, it took me over an hour to find my vehicle! When I finally found my 95’ Toyota Camry, I decided to film the location. I’ll make a web page and upload the video in this blog. Carla & I worked from 9-3 and our booth was at the Meadowlark Building. The website we advertised was www.afpks.org I was NOT to advertise www.myownfaith2.com while on duty, (behind the booth.) But I did give my business card to anyone who asked. So I behaved my self and stuck to the talking points. I’d be curious as to how many Kansas folks signed the petitions. AKPKS.org has over 225 thousand members. I’m glad to be home in our messy home. myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona