WEaKLY-WEEKLY:
9/5/2009 6:02:38 AM

Good Morning everyone.

While my weekly video is being downloaded, I thought I’d write a few words ..

FEW WORDS J

Today Sally & I are planning to attend a freedom rally in KCMO.

I even plan to DVR my favorite Sat. morning shows, Red Green and FOX/TV.

How’s that for dedication to our country!

The tea party movement and town hall meetings are taken over our country.

The liberal Democrats are in defense mode.

I feel very fortunate to be living in America. If we were living in 3rd world countries and protested our freedom, we would be imprisoned.

There’s thousands of websites coming out on the web, both good and bad.

Our web address continues to be good.

In Christ,

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!