Happy 40th ANNIVERSARY to us

OUR 40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
10/4/2009 6:03:24 AM

A Happy Anniversary to you and I my love. I LOVE YOU!
We have been through a lot of ups and downs throughout our 40 years of wedded bliss. They say that marriage is an institution. I guess I’ve been institutionalized most of my life.

Are we going to celebrate? Whatever you’d like to do babe, as long as we do it together.. Ok?

Yesterday we attended a Blues & BBQ at our church. It was fun!
There were even a few biker friends dropping by for some free food.
I met a few folks and invited them to our church.

Also, yesterday our little group called Citizens Against Illegal Immigration Topeka dissolved. Paul D. , our President, turned in his resignation. My job as the event coordinator is to cancel the library-meeting place. I thanked Paul for his three plus years of serving as president.

I’ll need to update our web also.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!