My Family

MEN ARE FROM MARS
10/15/2009 4:58:16 AM

A few years ago I read a book called “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”, the author slips my mind at the moment.

In the book, the author describes the difference between men and women.

Well, this book describes Sally & I to a “T”. I’m the dude from Mars and my beloved Sally is my “Venus (in blue jeans)”. Isn’t that a song?

Why am I writing about a book?

Today I’m having my first in a long time visit with my #1 John and his younger brother. We’re going to have a father/son luncheon together.

My Venus wife has been crying as of late. She wants us to be a family again. So do I.

Later tonight, we are having another states rights committee meeting. I’m on the brochure committee. We’ll meet at another undisclosed location.

Wish us well

God Bless,

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona