My Family

FAMILY:
10/14/2009 5:16:38 AM

The word “family” is a powerful word.

My family is my wife Sally. We have two sons, John & Mark. John married Kim in 2005. They have one child, Madeline.

Our church family is at OSLC here in Topeka, KS. Our pastor has resigned after two short years in the ministry. I understand that there’s a pool of interim pastors listed in the www.elca.org available for work. I attend church at OSLC to sing with our church family. The decisions to hire another pastor will be done by someone other than me. But I do have an opinion about the ELCA.org

Our mutual friends are also our family. The names that come to mind are also our church family. I’ll not mention any names.

Our political family is another adjective. Our political world is turned upside down. I consider myself a fiscal conservative. My heroes in the political world are people like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Ronald Reagen, and the media of FOX. Of course I pay attention to the left wing media, being CBS, NBC, PBS and all those liberal biased outlets.

I am what I am.

Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’ve got some family matters to attend to.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona