You've got the time

FAITH COMES BY HEARING
10/11/2009 6:41:00 AM

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing comes from the Word of God.

Last July, while I was visiting my hometown of Bruce SD, I was able to pick up a FREE CD titled “You’ve got the time”

This CD is a 40-day plan for listening to the New Testament only 28 minutes a day.

Today I plan to listen to day 12 today.

If only our political leaders would spend a few minutes daily with the bible, our world would be a whole lot better.

I plan to share this CD with our church here in Topeka KS at their next church council meeting.

Speaking of the church I attend here in Topeka KS, our church has lost it’s pastor. We’re currently in an interim position.

OH WELL

Thanks to Grace Lutheran Bruce SD for the CD

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona