Topeka 912 Project

THE TOPEKA 912 PROJECT
10/10/2009 5:36:01 AM

The official website that I’m a member of is at:
http://topeka912project.ning.com/

I attended the event last night. My cap was even returned. Thanks !!

A photo of the brochure committee was downloaded also.. We’re all patriots in my book.

I noticed a bunch of us citizens against illegal immigration folks there also.

It’s time to get the word out folks.

Our FREEDOMS are slowly being eroding away.
I recommend you join good patriotic web addresses.
Stay away from the negative folks.

Today Sally & I are heading to Bonner Springs KS for a little fun & frivolity in honor of our 40th anniversity.

myron@myownfaith2.com (my one of many email addresses)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!