Mom's 1st Social Security Check




MOM’S 1ST S.S. CHECK
10/16/2009 7:50:35 AM

Hi everyone ..

There was joy in our household. Just this week C.C opened a letter & she let out a squeal.

Oh, she hollered & cut up something terrible & danced a little jig.

She got her first social security check & it looked pretty big.

The first thing she does goes strutting around &
Puts on her blouse & a long gown.

Man if this stuff keeps up
I’ll know not hat to do

She acted like a kid,
Held the check in view.

Has already made appointments to fix her hair
Blooming out already looking quite fair.

I’ll be able to live with her I don’t know quite how
I’ll take the back seat & sit very low .. ha

Dec 1975
From Grampa Adolph

Comments

Myron Holter said…
In going through my garage junk, I ran across this letter from our sister-in-law Joanne. She sent this postmarked Oct 23,2006 from Denver CO.

You never know what you'll find when you decide to go through your stuff.

myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!