Friday, October 16, 2009

Mom's 1st Social Security Check




MOM’S 1ST S.S. CHECK
10/16/2009 7:50:35 AM

Hi everyone ..

There was joy in our household. Just this week C.C opened a letter & she let out a squeal.

Oh, she hollered & cut up something terrible & danced a little jig.

She got her first social security check & it looked pretty big.

The first thing she does goes strutting around &
Puts on her blouse & a long gown.

Man if this stuff keeps up
I’ll know not hat to do

She acted like a kid,
Held the check in view.

Has already made appointments to fix her hair
Blooming out already looking quite fair.

I’ll be able to live with her I don’t know quite how
I’ll take the back seat & sit very low .. ha

Dec 1975
From Grampa Adolph

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Myron & Sally Holter said...

In going through my garage junk, I ran across this letter from our sister-in-law Joanne. She sent this postmarked Oct 23,2006 from Denver CO.

You never know what you'll find when you decide to go through your stuff.

myron

October 16, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home